SPARLING HALL UNIVERSITY OF WINNIPEG
Section through Sparling Hall & Leatherdale Hall connection
Year: In development
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Client: University of Winnipeg
Built in 1912, Sparling Hall was originally the university's matriculation building, and was the second building constructed on campus after Wesley Hall. The adaptive re-use of Sparling Hall integrates new classrooms & meeting rooms with the newly completed Leatherdale Hall as well as the existing Wesley Hall, reinforcing this trio of buildings as the campus centre.
The Sparling Hall renovation proposal includes a new Collaboration Hall as well as three large lecture halls.