ST. VITAL LIBRARY RENOVATION, WINNIPEG
3D Section Rendering (long cross-section developed from Revit BIM model)
3D Section Rendering (detailed cross-section developed from Revit BIM model)
Stair Plans and 3D Axonometrics
Location: 6 Fermor Ave, Winnipeg, MB
Client: City of Winnipeg
Budget: $1.2 million
Award: Heritage Winnipeg Preservation Award for Excellence, 2019
This project accomplished the following objectives:
• The design of facility interventions met the City of Winnipeg Universal Accessibility Design Standards.
• The process engaged client stakeholders regarding space planning and program requirements.
• The process involved the public and gathered feedback at two separate open house sessions.
• The process engaged the Heritage Building Committee for review and approval.
• The technical requirements of the Code were met through upgrades.
• Technical requirements within the scope of work were made energy-efficient.
• The design interventions respected the Mid-Modern Regional design of the Library.
(All images by Jacqueline Young, Stationpoint Photographic, unless otherwise noted)